Croydon Hall is a small Country Estate Hotel with lavish space to entertain 200 guests and accommodation for up to 50 guests. Nestled in the Exmoor National Park within 5 acres of spectacular landscape including Italian gardens, this is a perfect location for an idyllic retreat. Complete with luxury facilities, Croydon Hall is an unforgettable getaway available exclusively or room-only basis.
As a Bartender you will take every opportunity to build connections with guests and wow them with your knowledge, skills and approach to service. To thrive in this position you will have patience, perseverance, personality and be excited about creating and serving a variety of drinks.
- Provide excellent customer service to everyone visiting, anticipating their needs.
- Knowledge of our wine and drink menus to provide detailed info on flavours, ingredients and allergens.
- Offer drink recommendations after listening to preferences.
- Mixing beverages using extensive ranges of ingredients.
- Taking accurate drink orders.
- Keeping the bar well stocked.
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink prep & inventory.
- Prepping fruit & garnishes for drinks.
- Checking customer ID to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for alcohol consumption.
If you’re passionate about hospitality and looking for an exciting new opportunity with our company, we’d love to hear from you!
Part-time hours: 16hrs to 30 hrs per week
Expected Start Date: Immediately
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Full time, Permanent
Salary: £9 – £12 per hour
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)