Curtain and Blind Fitter
Salary: £21,640 first year – this will then rise to £23,000.
Our store in Weston-Super-Mare is looking for a 40 hours a week Curtain and Blind Fitter for our Made To Measure department. You will be provided with a van and full tool suite.
Want to know more?
A short telephone call following your application will provide you with a full insight into the responsibilities of this role but ultimately, we’re here to offer you the opportunity to be part of something great.
We’re one of few retailers going from strength to strength as well as being market leaders in Curtains & Blinds and our growth means finding dedicated fitters, confident in their abilities to not only offer a practical service to our customer but also deliver a friendly and professional home visit.
Our fitters, and the exceptional service that they provide, are the reasons our customers come back to Made to Measure time and time again!!
All we ask…
… is that you’re a committed and hard-working individual with a dedication to your career and a willingness to always put the customer first.
A suitable candidate for a Curtain & Blind Fitter at Dunelm will have previous experience in working with power tools, fitting or trade role is vital, but we are confident in our detailed training program and we invest in people with a range of experience.
You’ll ideally have had previous customer-facing experience, so you’ll understand our customers desire for fitters to be in their home at the weekend and evenings and you’ll have the means to be flexible about your working hours.
What’s in it for you?
This is the important bit of course, so definitely worth putting in writing:
- A detailed four-week training course and ongoing coaching
- Company van and fuel card
- Full tool suit and work safety equipment
- Holiday entitlement of 28 day
- Days off so you can celebrate your Birthday and also when you move ‘Home’ so you can get settled in
- Family leave – Maternity and paternity leave
- A cool 15% discount on all Dunelm products, in-store and online to help make your house a ‘Home’
- Amazing Internal colleague network groups where our colleagues are empowered to create environments where everyone can feel at Home communicate
- Contribution to your pension scheme for the twilight years
- Fantastic sharesave option where colleagues can buy Dunelm shares on a monthly basis at a discounted rate to build up an investment for that rainy day
- Cycle to work scheme to help keep colleagues fit and help with air pollution, travel costs, tax and national insurance
- Continuous training and ongoing coaching so colleagues feel confident and in control of their role
- A caring and diverse colleague wellbeing support which includes access to our colleague financial support fund, an online medical GP and counselling support which is provided by our partnership with Retail Trust
- Tonnes of genuine career opportunities and the support to grow your career through the business as each individual colleague wishes to.
And many many more… plus!!… discounts and cashback from restaurants, cinema, hotels and a variety of high street retailers!!
Share this page