Customer Resolution Representative
We are looking for a Customer Resolution Representative to join us! Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will respond to complex business complaints and provide full brand protection through their skill at working with internal colleagues such as the Legal team, Quality Assurance, Operational Managers across Head Office, the Business Centre, and Trade Counters. In addition, you will work with external parties such as the police or third-party complaint management businesses to aid successful resolution for all parties.
The Customer Resolution Representative supports management colleagues from across the business to advise and coach on complex resolution issues ensuring full compliance with the law and proactive prevention of escalation and cost impacts to the business.
What are the Key Responsibilities?
- Responsible for providing customer service excellence in response to challenging customer complaints, personal injury, property damage and compensation claims within agreed timeframes. In addition, ensuring the workloads are monitored and managed in order to achieve the SLAs and KPIs.
- Works with highly confidential information that may relate to bringing the company into disrepute or complaints about colleagues that may be sensitive in nature.
- Co-ordination of responses to all claims and Data Requests (including Subject Access Requests), from customers and 3rd parties e.g.the Police and local authorities, dealing with them promptly and in compliance with GDPR.
- Liaises and consults with members of the Legal Team, as required to ensure an aligned legal approach.
- Operate a diary management system ensuring that legal deadlines are met.
- Executes the delivery of “putting the customer at the heart of everything we do” in respect of acknowledgement when we have let the customer down.
- Works with key business stakeholders, e.g., Legal, Operations, Head Office and third parties to effectively investigate situations to deliver the best customer and business outcome for enquiries and complaints, driving the customer board agenda ensuring we are maximising both the customer and colleague experience.
- Acts as an advocate for the Customer Resolution team, supporting the Business Centre, Branch and Area Managers, with advice and guidance, taking ownership of the enquiry where appropriate, and where it’s determined that the complaint is more appropriately managed in Customer Resolution.
- Makes key decisions about goodwill gestures in the form of customer credit, refunds and exchanges and one-off payments to resolve enquiries within agreed authority limits set by the Operations Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- An advocate for the Customer Resolution team, positive and upholding of our values, processes and extremely professional when working with the rest of the wider business. A creative problem solver that is comfortable to step outside of process to achieve the best outcomes.
- Seeking feedback to improve their performance and receives feedback constructively to achieve their potential.
- Works well with other colleagues across the business, supports a strong sense of team through effective communication.
- Is prepared to challenge the norm and seeks to understand. Identifies opportunities for continuous service improvement. Has their finger on the pulse of current service affecting issues and provides insight to support process improvement and wider business feedback.
- Looks for ways to reduce complexity, providing clear communication when supporting customer’s and colleagues.
- Strives for excellence and embraces change. Good at adjusting approach to different situations.
Skills & Experience:
- Customer focused with a proven ability to establish and satisfy customer needs along with managing their expectations.
- High level of empathy, resilience, negotiation and influencing skills to achieve successful resolution, also has the ability to compromise.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable – able to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a challenging environment
- Competent user of Microsoft applications including, Outlook, Excel and Teams.
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
- Fantastic work/life balance
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com