Elite Staffing Solutions
Customer Service Adviser
Do you have a strong background in delivering exceptional service to customers? Are you looking for a new opportunity within a progressive, dynamic and professional business?
My client is a highly reputable, award winning, national company looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Customer Service Adviser to join their buoyant and professional team.
This is a full time, permanent position based in the office in Taunton. This role is working Monday – Friday with a 1 in 4 Saturday morning. The salary is between £20,000 – £25,000 and you will receive an excellent suite of benefits to include cashplan healthcare, opportunity to buy extra annual leave, fun initiatives, full support in obtaining professional qualifications, pension contributions above average and more.
If you enjoy a fast paced environment where you are always busy and multitasking is your bread and butter this could be the role for you.
Main duties include;
- Provide a proactive and responsive service maximising customer retention
- Manage policy administration, diaries and queries in a professional, timely and empathetic manner and in line with company guidelines
- Provide professional support and advice to customers ensuring high levels of service
- Maintain accurate records and file notes
- Check, process and issue new policies within agreed company standards
- Assist with queries regarding potential and ongoing claims
- The successful candidate must have:
We are looking for;
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Ability to follow clear instructions to carry out given tasks
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Ownership of own continuing professional development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s A – C including English and Maths and Science
What Elite Staffing will do for you;
- CV review and recommendations for improvement if requested
- Support and guidance around covering letters
- Interview preparation help
- Continual support and updates from clients as and when they happen
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply today for the Customer Service Adviser position. Please note that if you submit your CV you will be contacted by telephone and email to discuss your interview in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.