Customer Service Advisor – Weekends (12 hrs)
Weekend Shifts (12 hours a week contracts)
Working a minimum of 6 hours per shift
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix! Our customers and community mean everything to us here at Screwfix and our Contact Centre enable our customers and our stores to deliver a world class customer experience!
You’ll respond to customer service enquiries through both voice and non-voice contacts into the Customer Service Team, exceeding customer expectations and delivering the best experience possible. You’ll take accountability of making key customer service decisions to resolve issues and takes ownership, balancing both the customer and business needs. Through coaching our customers you’ll help them to understand how best to shop with us, including online and via our new Screwfix app. Youll have the opportunity to learn new skills and really feel like part of a team that delivers great results every day.
Required skills & experience
- Proven capability to deliver the highest levels of customer service, highly articulate and empathetic with good problem-solving methodology.
- A confident yet balanced decision maker for customer service scenarios
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment is essential, in a Contact Centre environment would be desirable.
- Competent user of all Microsoft Office applications.
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this page