Customer Service Advisor
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix! Our customers and community mean everything to us here at Screwfix and our Contact Centre enable our customers and our stores to deliver a world class customer experience!
Your responsiblities will be:
- Responding to customer service enquiries, exceeding customer expectations and delivering the best experience possible
- To make key customer service decisions to resolve issues and take ownership of our customers needs
- Coaching our customers to understand how best to shop with us online and via the app
- Delivering against KPIs
- Maximising relevant sales opportunities
- Providing accurate and valuable customer insight to drive continuous improvement for customer and colleague processes
- Proven capability to deliver the highest levels of customer service, highly articulate and empathetic with good problem-solving methodology.
- A confident yet balanced decision maker for customer service scenarios
- Competent user of all Microsoft Office applications
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org