We are recruiting for a Customer Service Representativein Yeovil.
12-20 hour evenings Monday- Friday
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our Contact Centre is fast paced, high energy and award winning. We provide a high-quality service to our trade and DIY customers who order from our catalogues and website. Starting in our Training Team you’ll begin to take our general calls. You’ll then go on to provide excellent customer service to all Screwfix Customers. From receiving a call from someone wishing to place an order, to providing additional product information or helping a customer with a Trade Counter query; you’ll ensure outstanding customer service is delivered every time. Your proactive conversations and ‘can do’ attitude will ensure you identify opportunities to drive further sales to work towards meeting team targets.
- A good standard of IT skills, with experience in using the Microsoft Office suite
- Customer focused, with a passion for great service
- Great at engaging with customers, creating a personal and positive experience
- Calm under pressure with a good level of resilience
- Comfortable talking to a variety of people with different requirements
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org