OD Talent Solutions
Customer Service Team Leader
If recent times have taught us anything, it is that working for a great employer, who genuinely cares about their people, is vitally important. This is an opportunity that gives you sustainability and support within a caring local employer.
Our client has a strong person-centred focus with good values, they look after their employees and keep them at the heart of what they do. They now have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join them on a full-time basis.
You will be working as part of a team of 3 reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
In this fast paced but friendly environment you will be:
- Working with high energy and a sense of urgency to provide the best service to our customers and support the group’s field-based personnel.
- Able to challenge when something doesn’t look quite right.
- Able to build relationships with others and take ownership.
- You will be responsible for leading, supporting, and working as part of a small team of customer service advisors.
- Maintaining a flexible and enthusiastic approach to customer service
The role involves being a leader along with doing day-to-day tasks as part of the team, so you will need to be a great coach who leads by example, delivering outstanding customer service in a fast-paced environment.
You will be working 37.5 hours a week. You will be paid between £23-25,000 per annum along with great benefits (including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays!).
To apply please submit a copy of your CV via the apply now button.
Share this job