Data & Assessment Manager
37 hours per week Term Time + INSET + 2 weeks in summer holidays
Grade 12 £22,183 – £25,481 per annum, pro rata
Actual Salary £20,147 – £23,142
Start date: ASAP.
Frome College has a vacancy for a Data & Assessment Manager to raise standards of performance through the management and development of strategic and operational data analysis systems.
Using SIMS & 4Matrix you will support in depth analysis of student, teacher and curriculum performance as part of the whole college self-review and working with the Assistant Principal, you will also maintain the College Timetable. This is a key role where the postholder will lead the Data, Assessment and Examinations Team to develop and meet the ongoing changing needs of the College.
To be considered for the role you will be able to demonstrate that you:
- Have a good understanding of and a passion for working with Data, Systems and Management Information in order to raise standards.
- Excellent IT skills, specifically in the area of databases.
- Are able to communicate effectively with a range of key stakeholders, including team members, Senior Leaders, Local Authority personnel and Examination Board Inspectors.
- Have effective and positive team leader management skills.
- Understand and respect the confidential and legal aspects around dealing with data which is held by the College.
- Ideally have working knowledge of SIMS (School Information Management System) however, training can be provided.
- Are able to manage busy workloads to meet deadlines and timescales.
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, with a great sense of humour.
Frome College is a successful, vibrant and forward thinking 13 – 19 Upper School with 1100 students. It is a fast moving school undergoing exciting and rapid regeneration. We are based on a stunning campus in easy reach of Bath and Bristol. Frome town itself is a cultured town with many restaurants, 2 theatres (one of which is on site) the renowned Sunday Market and a cinema.
Benefits of working at Frome College offers the opportunity to be part of a strong community and supportive workforce. We offer staff welfare events, free parking, onsite catering, nursery and discounted access to leisure centre. Employees also have access to various opportunities as part of My Staff Shop with Somerset County Council including Cycle to Work Scheme. We are committed to supporting your CPD.
Closing date: Friday 23rd April (8am)
Please visit our website for full details and the application process:
Applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The above post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure.
Share this job