Data Management Assistant
An opportunity has arisen for a Data Management Assistant to work within our Children’s Services Core Data team alongside Education and Inclusion Operational Services. This post is based in Taunton but is hybrid working i.e. both at home and in the office. This is a term time only opportunity, working 39 weeks per year, 18.5 hours per week.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing
You will be part of a busy team responsible for updating and maintaining student data on the case management system Capita One e.g. School data, Admissions, Processing Free School Meal, 2 year old and Pupil Premium applications. You will also provide support, advice and training to other Capita One users.
A few things about you
The workload can be very high and you will need good ICT skills and have excellent attention to detail to maintain a high level of accuracy to ensure good data quality. You will also need to have good communication skills to liaise with professionals in Schools and also work well with colleagues. You will need to be familiar with Microsoft Office programmes.
Feel free to contact Sandra Verrier on 01823 355797 for an informal discussion.
In line with Somerset County Council’s policies on home working, we are moving to hybrid working pattern to enable a mixture of home and office working.
We recommend applying as soon as possible. Depending on the level of response we are anticipating conducting interviews ahead of the closing date.
The salary for this role is £19,264 to £20,043 per annum pro rata.
Interviews will be held on 8th June 2022.
Why choose Somerset County Council
We are proud to offer an environment that is supportive and rewarding, working as part of a team who are passionate about the work they do to improve the lives of people in Somerset. We offer great training and development opportunities, with supportive management. As well as this, we have some fantastic employee benefits available:
• We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible, including working from home.
• Generous annual leave allowance, with the opportunity to purchase additional leave. • Staff discounts in gyms.
• Employee Assistance for the times you may need some support and a variety of employee wellbeing services.
• Auto enrolment onto our generous Pension Scheme and optional pension enhancement through our Additional Voluntary Contribution scheme.
• A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work and health screenings.
• My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, online shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets, insurance benefits and more.
This role requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure (DBS) procedure.
Share this page