Data Products Manager
*This role is currently based remotely, with the long-term requirement to work flexibly from our Yeovil Head Office when required.
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Customer & Digital function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
Screwfix are at the cutting edge of performance marketing as Data Products Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of prescriptive analytics that adds significant value to the whole business. Manage and develop a team of Data Scientists to use advanced machine learning techniques to leverage benefit from our vast and diverse customer data.
You will need to manage a backlog of projects, delivered utilising Agile techniques, working with a wide group of business stakeholders to understand where data science can add most value at Screwfix. Work with stakeholders, especially marketing teams, to design and implement tests proving the value of predictive models. As well as contribute to the Screwfix Analytics and Insight community.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to coach and develop team members
- Strong understanding of analysis/modelling techniques
- Strong storytelling and data visualisation skills
- Able to combine and manipulate large and complex data sources
- Comfortable using programming languages such as R or Python
- Good knowledge of the analytical and marketing software market
- Can communicate effectively to all seniority levels
- Has attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this job