Delivery Driver 5-9pm – 3-5 Evenings a week
Domino’s Pizza – #1 Pizza Delivery Company
We’re offering flexible hours, during evenings and weekends. Enabling you to work around your lifestyle and commitments.
Our teams are high energy, fun and passionate about what we do. We are pleased to be able to offer full and part-time positions for an Immediate start if needed.
What does being a Domino’s Delivery Driver entail?
You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service. Ensuring all products are delivered correctly, avoiding unnecessary risks by adhering to all safety and security policies. The job is relatively straight forward due to the slick process put in place.
You may be handling cash but most orders will have been paid by card so transactions are quick and efficient. You will be expected to follow the company procedures for all transactions although the process is super simple and safe. You’ll be pitching-in between deliveries, helping our talented instore team with some basic duties. Pay starts at £9.50 Per hour raising after 6 weeks once some basic criteria are met.
As well as this you’ll get Drop Money at £1 per delivery & your tips are your own, making the typical pay around £11.50 – £12 p/h. Pay increases with length of service and as training modules are completed or responsibilities are increased.
- Flexible Hours to fit around you
- Heavily Discounted/Free pizza & sides
- Business Use Insurance provided
- Drop money by delivery (Paid separately)
- Paid Holidays for Full & Part-time hours
- You get to keep 100% of tips received at the door
- Amazing team member rewards scheme
- Referral bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Sat Nav device provided
- Phone provided to contact customers
- Safe driving rewards scheme
- Full Uniform provided including winter wear
- Ongoing training for your personal development
- Management opportunities if interested
- Inviting and supportive team with regular contact to check your progress.
- Access to Personal Vehicle
- Proof to work in the UK / EU
- Full driving license held with no more than 6 points
- Personal Insurance held to qualify for the company business insurance
- Good communication skills
Experience isn’t necessary as we’ll provide you with a full induction and training programme. If you have the attitude, we have the training for you. If you’re looking to join a team of genuinely great people and a fun working environment then this is the job for you.
Reference ID: Car Driver
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£12.00 per hour plus
Share this page