As a Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Delivery Driver to join the team based within our Parts Alliance Taunton Branch.
We are currently seeking an experienced Delivery Driver to deliver parts to customer orders as required, contributing to overall success of a high performing organisation and promoting the Company brand through positive interaction with customers.
As a delivery driver, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main Duties include:
- Delivering product to customer’s premises within a 40 mile radius
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times
- Feedback to branch on relevant customer and competitor activity
- Load your vehicle according to procedures
- Collect customer returns as required
- Vehicle maintenance including carrying out daily checks
- Help in the warehouse as and when required
- Assist with Inter-Branch Transfer Deliveries as and when required
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence with a maximum of 6 points
- Must have a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Excellent knowledge of 40 mile radius of branch
- Previous experience within a delivery driver role
- Ability to understand necessity of excellent standards of customer service
- Work to deadlines with good time keeping skills
- Customer focused, driven to achieve and willing to go the extra mile
NLW + Opportunity to earn a performance related bonus of up to an additional £600 PA
41 (average) hours Monday to Friday, including alternate Saturday working
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays (and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served)
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.