Deputy Care Manager / Care Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care Taunton are an award winning, family run business that is part of a network forming the world’s leading provider of homecare for older people. We believe passionately in providing a standard of care and support that we would be happy to receive ourselves and for our families.
With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We are looking to employ a passionate and experienced individual to provide continuity of care for both clients and CAREGivers.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team who are responsible for ensuring our ethos of delivering exceptional care is being consistently delivered. You will be responsible for planning and organising the schedules to ensure they are optimised and flexible to meet the needs of both growing client base and CAREGiver hour requirements. Working closely with the Care Manager to ensure we are meeting the business objectives.
Key attributes & requirements;
- Be able to communicate effectively on all levels through various methods
- Organisational skills – this role requires someone who has excellent organisational skills, is methodical and unflappable, able to prioritise, focus and has a sense of urgency, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise workloads with an eye for detail
- Flexibility – this role requires a committed flexible individual who will go above and beyond for clients and CAREGivers
- Experience of working in a domiciliary setting and team leading experience would be desirable
- NVQ Health and Social Care level 3
- Visit clients to assess their care needs and review their care planning
- Deal with the day to day queries relating to Client and CAREGivers wellbeing
- Liaise with clients and their families to ensure we provide exceptional customer care through service reviews and quality checks
- Ensuring all quality and safeguarding standards are met
- Update Care Plans
- Deliver elements of training to CAREGivers
- Be part of our weekend and evening On-call working rota
Additional information and benefits;
You will have the opportunity to join our passionate team, who are making a difference each and every day & you will receive an excellent reward package;
- Company Pension Scheme,
- Opportunities for development and training,
- Health Scheme Benefits and Home Instead discounts.
- Free parking
This role is subject to; full driving license, access to reliable transport with B1 insurance, references & DBS enhanced disclosure.
Apply method: Email Clare Cottrell, Office Manager – email@example.com