St. Andrews Church school
Due to the promotion of our current Deputy Headteacher, an exciting opportunity has arisen at St Andrew’s Church School as we look to recruit an experienced Deputy Headteacher to join our team. This is a full-time post, and the successful candidate will have a classroom responsibility.
You will be an enthusiastic and innovative teacher, working closely with our Headteacher and school team to continue the school’s journey towards providing an outstanding education for all.
We are looking for somebody who is:
- an outstanding teacher in the primary phase
- able to teach, motivate and inspire children to the highest possible standards
- an excellent communicator, able to develop effective relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community
- dynamic, resilient and able to contribute to a strong and supportive team and support the development of the school’s vision
- highly organised, proactive and with an eye for detail
- independently minded, keeping up to date with the latest educational research
We are able to offer:
- The support of talented and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Training and CPD with future leadership opportunities in a forward-thinking academy trust
- Opportunities to try out new ideas and initiatives
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Support from colleagues across the BWMAT
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange to visit and meet with the Headteacher. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone 01823 275906 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells MAT include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms, which can be downloaded from BWMAT website, this should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the Office Manager by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12.00 noon Wednesday 28th April 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 12th May 2021
This post will commence: 1st September 2021
Share this job