Muiller are recruiting for a Despatch Chill Operative in Bridgwater.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are able to demonstrate the ability to follow directions in order to deliver high quality goods to our customers. The role involves working in a fast paced environment, whilst maintaining knowledge of products and processes involved in the day to day delivery of goods.
These positions are hourly paid and the successful applicants will work 5 out of 7 nights and will include working on Weekends and Bank Holidays.
• order picking using voice technology
• loading / unloading inbound and outbound vehicles
• stock rotation
• date code checking
Key skills & experience
• Relevant experience in a similar role is desirable
• A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills
• A positive thinking and self-motivated individual
• An effective team member who works well on their own initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrates an excellent attitude to work
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply
Müller UK & Ireland is wholly owned by the Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller which employs over 24,000 people throughout Europe. In the UK, Müller develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of branded and private label dairy products made with milk from more than 1,700 British farmers.
The Müller brand is ranked at No.7 in The Grocer’s Top 100 list of Britain’s Biggest Brands, and is also the 7th most chosen brand in the UK.