Pure Electric are recruiting in Glastonbury for a Digital Marketing Executive.
Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today.
It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in
We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
About the role
Working with the UK Digital Marketing Manager you will be tasked with supporting across the full digital mix with a key focus on Paid channels, managing the affiliate programme for the UK and ROI markets as well as delivering the ECRM campaigns. This is a highly analytical role within a fast paced and commercially focused marketing team where your core remit is just the start.
Areas of responsibility:
- Working with the UK Digital Marketing Manager to support across key paid channels in UK/ROI
- Day to day optimising of the PPC account, new SKU’s, range, price actions
- Ownership of Affiliate program, driving partnership growth, maximising relations for positive returns
- Day to Day implementation of E-CRM campaign and trigger emails including segmentation, build and send.
- Undertake day to day and weekly reporting across PPC, ECRM and Affiliate channels
- Ad-hoc marketing activities as and when required
- You will be responsible for the coordination of content across all marketing channels with a primarily online focus but to include offline when required.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience working within a retail/ecommerce environment would be advantageous
- Hands on experience of managing PPC campaigns as well as working with agencies who support this activity.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business stakeholders
- A can-do attitude with the ability to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Experience co-ordinating excellent social content campaigns
- Experience with Affiliate campaigns and growing affiliate programs from the ground up
- Experience of setting up and running Email marketing campaigns with exposure to data segmentation.
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics and Adwords within a campaign performance review and planning capacity.
- You will need to be adaptable and be able to embrace change
- An interest in cycling or emobility would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.