We are looking for an outstanding Domestic Assistant with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working full time hours at our Cygnet Hospital Taunton service, helping maintain a safe and healthy environment for the people in our care.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Ensure the site maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Maintain & replenish stock and ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices & adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount savings
- Experienced in cleaning, housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
- Knowledgeable of COSHH (desirable)
- Friendly, conscientious & have a positive attitude
- A good communicator
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.
Share this job