Early Years Educator
Salary £9.08 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Locations: Bridgwater – Express Park, The Exchange, Bridgwater TA6 4RR and Taunton – Wellington Rd, Taunton TA1 5AX
CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification: Level 3 in Childcare (Early Years Relevant Qualification) or equivalent
About the Roles
Responsible for working with children from three months to approximately five years of age.
- To assist with the daily routine of a room, activities, planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- To assist the team leader in arranging the deployment of staff in the room and to be responsible for ensuring that all requirements are still met in the absence of a team leader.
- To support the care and education of the children in the room within a key person structure, promoting good practice and being a role model for other staff and children.
- To ensure that the safeguarding and welfare of the children is paramount in the room at all times.
- To be aware of and comply with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
- Work to Mama Bear’s policies, procedures and directed tasks