Early Years Educators
- Rate of pay £9 – £10 per hour dependant on qualifications and experience
- Flexible hours between 7.30am – 6pm Monday to Fridays, all year round (not able to accommodate 9-3 hours or term time only)
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced and happy individual to join our amazing hard working team who’s main focus is children’s well-being (we believe further development/learning comes from happy, confident children) and a willingness to ensure children have the best learning outcomes.
- You will take on full Key Worker duties as well as build trusting relationships with all families and colleagues
- Be fully involved in all planning whether it be children’s individual learning journeys, accessible resources and equipment, routines or environment – a real community approach.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding and welfare guidelines is a must, along with knowledge and experience working within the Early Years Foundation Stage and Birth to Five Development.
- And lastly – a passion to want to make a difference to young children’s development
Please apply by email to email@example.com sending through an up to date CV and a covering letter.
Applications close Thursday 4th November 2021