The Exmoor Federation
Early Years Practitioners
EARLY YEARS LEAD, Fixed Term Contract until 31 August 2022, to start April 2021
26 hours per week, all year round
Salary Grade 12:12 starts at £22,183 (hourly rate £11.49) pro rata
EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR, Fixed term contract until 31 August 2022, to start April 2021
Min 26 hours per week, all year round
Salary Grade 15 – 14 (depending on experience)
Grade 15.3 starts at £18,562 (hourly rate £9.62) to Grade 15.4 £18,933 (hourly £9.81)
Grade 14.4 starts at £18,933 (hourly £9.81) to Grade 14.6 £19,698 (hourly £10.21)
We are looking for enthusiastic, caring practitioners, who will work in partnership with staff, parents/carers and their children aged 0-5 years.
The candidates will:
- Have a flexible approach to planning and delivering activities to promote the development, enthusiasm and potential of all children in our fully integrated and inclusive nursery setting for all children aged 0-5
- Be highly motivated, resilient and committed to securing the best possible outcomes for our children
- Be positive, proactive and always solution focused
- Have high expectations of yourself and the children you work with
- Be a team player with a good sense of humour
- Be willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for our children
- Be able to use initiative to introduce interesting ways of learning
- Have a commitment to their own professional development
The Lead role will:
- Hold an NVQ Level 4 in childcare or equivalent
The Educator Role will:
- Hold and NVQ Level 3 in childcare or equivalent
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed team who are passionate about their nursery and determined to see all children succeed.
- A wonderful school and nursery environment with extensive grounds to enhance learning.
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference.
- A commitment to you and your professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS clearance is required.
Applicant deadline: By noon on Friday, 12 March 2021
Interview: 25 & 26 March 2021
Application packs are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are invited to contact the nursery, and even with the current Covid-19 restrictions, we would encourage you to arrange to visit.
Please book an appointment via the school office on 01398 323231
The Exmoor Federation
Living and learning in one loving community
Little Owls Nursery, Fishers Mead, Dulverton TA22 9EN
Interim Headteacher: Mr Chris Kamin BA(Hons)QTS
Share this job