If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who –
- Like to work as part of a team
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
A Facilities Electrical Team Member proactively supports the M&E Manager in all operational aspects of the Resort.
This role supports all Departments utilising internal and external service providers , planned and un-planned works covering all venue’s. This role requires self motivation , excellent communication skills , co-ordination and control to deliver prompt, efficient and high quality service on time and adhering to a budget .
The position will carry out a varied range of duties across resort with a problem solving attitude , possessing , Electrical Qualifications , working experience and knowledge of wiring Regulations , building regulations , Health and Safety at Work Act , company policy and following best practice .
The purpose of the role:
•Directly supporting the Electrical Shift Leader with Day to Day operation of the Resort
•Carrying out planned and un-planned works to current legislative standards
•Plan and evaluate repairs , replacement parts , inventory and innovation
•Delivering a high quality service
We are looking for candidates who have:
•Excellent communication and record keeping skills
•Working knowledge and experience of same / multi site electrical roles
•Problem Solving can do attitude where nothing is ever too much trouble.
•Professional and positive approach at all times in the working environment
•Be able to work as part of a team or alone
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.