Employer Brand Specialist
There has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix! As our Employer Brand Specialist, you’ll report to the Employer Brand & People Communications Manager to implement Screwfix’s Employer Brand strategy and manage all recruitment focused social media channels. You’ll continually improve the experience for our candidates and find creative solutions to attract the best talent.
- Manage our recruitment focused social media platforms and content calendar, using insight and market knowledge to drive inclusion at Screwfix. This includes implementing the EVP strategy and business-wide engagement.
- Manage our employee collaborator programme and elevate the purpose of this to become a wider communication channel.
- Manage our video content strategy and creation; identifying areas to continuously improve social engagement and awareness aligned to future skills and the growth plan.
- Facilitate a best-in-class candidate experience ensuring that all key touch points are optimised and fit with our EVP proposition, including our CRM system and its campaigns.
- Manage the company’s relationship with our chosen recruitment media agency; accountable for budget management, division of media split aligned to recruitment activity, providing and obtaining data insight to drive continuous efficiency of the budget.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite to deliver creative solutions
- Confident in, and with previous experience of, shooting and editing video content; planning and preparation, execution, and tailoring the edit to suit specific campaigns, channels and audiences
- Proven experience of managing campaigns, their schedules and measuring performance
- Strong knowledge of employer brand and recruitment marketing techniques
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools and social media channels
- Great understanding of recruitment and talent attraction trends and needs
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org