Enquiry Office Advisor
£21,837 – £24,156
Are you looking for a new challenge where no two days are the same and where you can make a real difference?
Are you a calm, confident and caring person looking to embark on a new career within the policing family?
Our Enquiry Offices deal with 12,300 visitors and 2600 on-line enquiries per month and we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team in Yeovil. In this role you will be the first point of contact for members of the public and will be dealing with a range of enquiries, face to face, online, over the telephone and in writing.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting victims and witnesses of crime
- Managing conflict and helping vulnerable members of the public
- Providing a range of administrative duties supporting local policing and the criminal justice system
- To respond to, research and resolve enquiries from the public via force mailboxes
- Recording crimes on relevant systems
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Excellent communications skills
- NVQ Level 2 in Customer Services or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel and work at police stations across the force area
This vacancy will require you to work a shift pattern across Monday to Sunday, 37 hours per week between the times of 08.00 – 20.00.
To gain an insight of the work undertaken by the EO staff take a look at this link https://vimeo.com/485915977/aa4e88f934
If you think that you have these qualities and are interested in joining our team, we would like to hear from you.