We are looking for an experienced Eventing Groom to join us.
We require someone who is:
- able to work as part of a team
- with a sense of humour
- able to drive and have own transport
- experience with fit competition horses, broodmares, young stock and retired horses
This role involves some riding, but it is important that you are happy not to ride all the time and are able to undertake all aspects of equitation from the ground. You must be willing to travel to competitions and be away for several days at a time.
- Full time (5 day week, 9.5 hours per day), part time and freelance applications will be considered
- Shared distribution of weekend work with other staff including part time staff
- Competitive salary depending on experience to be discussed at interview
- Statutory holiday
- Time off in lieu of working on bank holidays or double pay
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme in place for competition travel
- Training is available as is support to develop qualifications.
Please EMAIL with your CV if you have one and / or a covering letter to Ali Wilkes at: firstname.lastname@example.org