West Country Windows are recruiting for Experienced UPVC Installers in the Yeovil area.
Due to unprecedented sales we need you to come on board!
If you take pride in your workmanship and can perform to our extremely high standards then join our team.
Benefits of the Windows, Doors & Conservatory Installer
- Great financial package
- Excellent conditions and full support from our expanding team
- Pension, and other benefits.
Requirements of the Windows, Doors & Conservatory Installer
- Conservatory / Windows fitting: 2 year
- Carpentry, DIY skills preferable but not essential
- Previous brick-laying and handyman experience is preferable but not essential
- Full UK clean driving licence
Responsibilities of the Windows, Doors & Conservatory Installer
- Full Training will be provided to further enhance your skills to our standards and requirements
- Responsible to work to a very high standard and customer expectation
- Attention to detail in finishing and fitting the final product.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Windows Installation: 2 years (Required)
- Full UK Driving (Preferred)
Apply today for the Experienced UPVC Installers position.