Facilities & Support Services Co-ordinator
We’re looking for a Facilities & Support Services Co-ordinator to provide essential services at Barrington Court. Providing a friendly and efficient service, you’ll play a large role in ensuring we are providing the best customer service and facilities maintenance at the property, with the aim of providing our customers with the best possible experience our properties.
What it’s like to work here
Colonel Arthur Lyle rescued the partially derelict 16th-century Court House in the 1920s, undertaking an ambitious restoration and surrounding it with a productive estate. A keen collector of architectural salvage, Colonel Lyle filled the house with rescued panelling, fireplaces and staircases. His fortune came from the colonial sugar industry; he was the founder’s grandson and Director of what became Tate & Lyle.
What you’ll be doing
This role will provide an efficient, effective and flexible business support and facilities management service within a technically complex property. In this role you’ll be working within the National Trust procedures and conservation guidelines as well as supporting the team (of staff and volunteers) to meet its objectives by ensuring high standards in business support, compliance, customer service and facilities maintenance.
Who we’re looking for
To be successful in this role you’ll need;
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
- Understanding of financial information
- Knowledge of building maintenance requirements
- Advanced IT Skills
- To be an active team player
- Have a good understanding of how to provide good customer service
Benefits for working at the National Trust:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.
Share this job