Finance Business Partner
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Commercial Finance function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
You will partner the Retail senior management team to create and deliver ambitious store sales targets that contribute to market share growth and increased returns; producing insightful management information which distils key drivers of store sales performance.
- Produce accurate and insightful monthly reporting that distils key drivers of performance along with recommendations of actions to take
- Conduct period reviews for the divisions, producing KPI’s that monitor financial & non-financial performance effectively, resulting in focussed business actions
- Through exceptional analytical and commercial acumen, identify opportunities and areas of focus that maximises the value generated by the retail estate
- Help drive store sales performance, looking at, but not limited to; LFL sales growth & cannibalisation, impact of Toolstation and other competitors, Trade account participation and category performance
- Support the evolution of the estate through insightful analysis of trials, ensuring clear and appropriate control groups & success criteria are embedded
- Produce quarterly sales targets at store level, which supports delivery of Budget/Forecast, in a fair and consistent manner
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical and commercial acumen, identifying opportunities and proposed solutions
- Flexibility and the ability to adjust to new demands
- A proven ability to relate performance in a meaningful way to non-finance colleagues
- Demonstrates excellent stakeholder management skills which not only builds but also maintains strong business relationships
- A desire to drive continuous improvement and challenge the “status quo”
- Excellent organisational and communicative skills that allow us to always deliver on our promises with no surprises
*This role is currently based remotely, with the long-term requirement to work flexibly from our Yeovil Head Office 2/3 days a week.
- 33 days’ holiday Pro Rata
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability. We particularly encourage applications from underrepresented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org