Finance Systems Manager
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. We are currently looking for a Finance Systems Manager to join our great team in Operational Finance.
In this role you would be responsible for the management and development of finance sytems at Screwfix.
Act as subject matter expert supporting the finance team in day-to-day activities and system implementations. Advocate for best-in-class finance systems, processes, and controls. Understand and advise on the impact of any changes.
Drive service delivery and performance across the team. Ensuring all key targets and KPIs of the finance team are met. Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations including up to Board level.
Focus on Business Process Re-engineering, with evidence of managing business process change in a finance context
Accountability for our payment journey from both a customer (ease) perspective and a business (efficiency) perspective
Manage compliance with PCI standards for Screwfix. Ensure Screwfix is prepared for changes to the requirements and have a well-controlled approach to managing PCI risks to ensure we receive our PCI accreditation each year.
Work across Screwfix and the Group Technology team collaborating on projects and initiatives to support Screwfix’s growth plans and sometimes acting in the role of a Business Architect.
Whilst you will be operating at a senior level, we still expect you to be very hands on and a significant contributor to the teams that you work with on a day-to-day basis.
- A background in accounting and strong general systems skills is essential, ideally a qualified accountant but candidates with a strong finance background will be considered.
- Working and configuring UNIT4 Financials or other financial systems is essential with a good understanding of systems integrations
- Experience in delivering finance specific projects i.e. Upgrades/Implementations, CoA Projects, P2P, O2C, Credit Management etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, API’s, VBA, XML, SQL and knowledge of software development life cycle
- Project/Programme Management experience essential
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to resolve competing priorities
- Highly developed prioritisation and delegation skills to enable various tasks to be completed accurately, on time and to a high standard.
- A desire to drive both continuous improvement and step changes in solution design
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Bupa healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Car Allowance
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org