Financial Accountant – Tax
Play a key role in supporting the Financial Controller and will work closely with senior stakeholders within the company to ensure business risks are reduced across their UK and International markets.
- Preparation and submission of UK & RoI VAT returns.
- Review and sign off of International VAT returns
- Review internal procedures and ensure ongoing compliance with local VAT rules and implement new procedures as required.
- Liaising with external advisors as required.
- Completion of UK Corporate Tax return and analysis.
- Support Tax planning for international growth projects.
- Complete VAT registrations for new markets.
You will work alongside key stakeholders ensuring the business is compliant with its obligations (including audit, tax as well as other ad-hoc project work).
Highly developed prioritisation and delegation skills to enable various tasks to be completed accurately, on time and to a high standard.
Required Skills and Experience
Person should be qualified ACA or ACCA with financial accounting with a background and experience of corporate tax or VAT required.
A strong working knowledge of financial accounting standards and their practical application (IAS & UK GAAP) and the self drive and motivation to develop knowledge further.
You will be a proactive forward thinking team player with the ability to prioritise and work accurately to deadlines and the determination to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.