Holiday Resort Unity (Brean Sands)
We are recruiting for a qualified (minimum level 2) fitness instructor for our at Brean Splash Waterpark & Gym.
You will help our members and visitors to achieve their goals from their initial gym induction to personal workout plans, personal training and group classes.
You must have previous experience working within a gym and with a range of age groups. You must have a passion for health and fitness to provide an excellent and motivating level of service.
Our gym features Matrix CV equipment, weights and functional training in a spacious area with views overlooking our 18 hole golf course. Our aim is to provide a friendly facility for the local community with easy to use equipment in a comfortable environment.
We have separate changing areas exclusive for gym users as well as a sauna & steam room. Our facilities also include 25m swimming pool. fun pools and 18 hole golf course.
Duties will include: –
– Meeting clients and completing inductions, personal workout plans, reviews & support.
– Personal & group training sessions.
– Maintaining of accurate induction and workout logs.
– Assisting with keeping the gym in excellent appearance and maintenance
– Reception admission duties and conducting tours of the facility for prospective member:
Hours / benefits
– Part time hours including mornings, evenings and a Saturday morning
– Option to increase hours by taking splash reception shifts.
– Competitive pay, paid monthly
– Fantastic range of #teambrean benefits.
- Minimum Level 2 Fitness qualification
- Ability to work flexible hours
- IT literacy
- Work Experience within a gym
- Experience of delivering group exercise/ including additional certificates for group classes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
Risk assessment and training in place.