Are you an experienced Administrator?
Whatever part you play at Suez, you’ll be doing something amazing.
We need people in all kinds of roles to help us solve tomorrow’s challenges. By joining us, you’ll be contributing to a business that’s working for the planet’s future – one that’s not afraid to innovate and introduce new solutions. In return for your hard work, we’ll give you a fulfilling career within a supportive team. Here, you’ll be free to be yourself and develop in your way.
About the Role
- This position is offeredn on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
What will I be doing?
- You will take responsibility for the Administration for recording the use of fuel for SUEZ R&R fleet of vehicles.
- You are responsible for checking the stock levels, reordering fuel, issuing fuel keys and driver pin numbers, reconciling miscellaneous transaction and issuing fuel cards.
- You will be inputting data onto our Tranman system, liaising with SUEZ employees and external clients via phone and e-mail.
What are the requirements?
- You will have excellent communication skills, confident with both corresponding by telephone and by e-mail.
- You will have the ability to plan and prioritise, take ownership of and resolve queries, have attention to detail and be proficient with MS office products.
Who we are
SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is a forward-thinking company recognised as one of the top places in the UK to work. We are proud of the fantastic opportunities for personal growth and development we offer our people. As we continue to develop and grow, you can play an important part in the essential work we are doing to make businesses and communities more sustainable.
Working at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is not like most jobs – it means striving to secure our planet’s resources and being part of the resource revolution. By joining us, you will help to safeguard the environment and the public through essential waste and water management services, contribute to the sustainable development of communities, businesses and regions, and promote the emerging low-carbon circular economy.
With a raft of benefits, family-friendly policies and excellent remuneration packages, there’s never been a better time to join SUEZ recycling and recovery UK. A friendly and supportive place that you will love to work in, we believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. If you share our thinking – and have the qualities we’re looking for – you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV.
*No agencies please*
Share this job