Oake Manor Golf Club
Food and Beverage Apprentice
We are looking for the right person who would like to make a Career within the Hospitality Industry. We are a close-knit team who take pride in offering a personal able and professional service.
We hold weddings, conferences, dinner parties, tribute nights while also looking after a busy bar and restaurant. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in Catering and Events who would like to join a fantastic team and learn while being paid!
What your apprenticeship includes…
- Full on the job training, including all aspects of our food and beverage service.
- 2-year course gaining your level 2 and level 3 in hospitality
- A mixture of face to face and zoom catch ups with Hit Training every 4-6 weeks
- Obtaining functional skills in English and Maths (if you don’t already have GCSE)
- 40 Hours paid work every week, no split shifts!
We also offer staff trips, some including a few days away participating in fun activities and getting to know the team.
Applicants must be over 18, have own transport due to location and be able to work evenings and weekend.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and covering letter if you wish to apply.