Food and Beverage Team Leader
Dillington House in Ilminster, is set in 7 acres of woodlands and manicured gardens, we provide the space for corporate conferences, fabulous setting for weddings, an established education program and attract the business traveler during the weekdays in the form of bed & breakfast bookings.
We are looking for Food and Beverage team leader to join the Food & Beverage team to assist in the delivery of a service that exceeds expectations.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing
As Food and Beverage Team Leader you will be working closely with the Operations Manager and assist in the smooth running of the Food and Beverage operation ensuring high standards of service are always delivered.
You will be acting as duty manager on shift which means you will be responsible for the Food and Beverage delivery and customer safety.
You will work to a rota which changes weekly and will cover the period when you are needed to best cover the business needs.
- Taking charge and being responsible for the Food and Beverage department in the absence of the Operations Manager.
- Ensuring correct staffing levels at all times with accurate scheduling and forecasting prepared in a timely manner and reviewed with the Operations Manager
- Ensure all guests receive a positive experience with emphasis on driving repeat guests.
- Taking ownership of the different service areas through progressive communications whilst creating a healthy and energetic working environment
A few things about you
- Previous experience in a Supervisory capacity in a similar style of operation.
- Good knowledge of food, fine wine. Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Lead by example and be flexible and adaptable
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Have excellent knowledge of Outlook and preferably Guestline PMS
- Be highly organized with an efficient approach. At all times you will be expected to provide excellent hospitality to both internal and external guests.
For further information or an informal discussion about this role, please contact Claire Bristow on 01460 258648 or email: CBristow@dillington.com
Why choose Somerset County Council
We are proud to offer an environment that is supportive and rewarding, working as part of a team who are passionate about the work they do to improve the lives of people in Somerset. We offer great training and development opportunities, with supportive management. As well as this, we have some fantastic employee benefits available:
• We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible, including working from home.
• Generous annual leave allowance, with the opportunity to purchase additional leave.
• Staff discounts in gyms.
• Employee Assistance for the times you may need some support and a variety of employee wellbeing services.
• Auto enrolment onto our generous Pension Scheme and optional pension enhancement through our Additional Voluntary Contribution scheme.
• A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work and health screenings.
• My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, online shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets, insurance benefits and more.
Share this page