Hullabaloos Lemonade Limited
Food and Drink Process Operator Apprentice
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our small team in our soft drink manufacturing unit. The person will be developed and trained in all aspects of drink processing and production together with basic food hygiene training and certification.
Ensuring the smooth production of drinks, ensuring that health and safety measures are adhered to at all times. Mixing and producing drinks. Ensuring accurate records are kept at all times in line with guidelines. Helping with the sale and marketing of drinks where appropriate.
- Mix and bottle product in line with what is needed
- Label and box product accurately
- Ensure all health and safety measures are adhered to at all times
- Keep accurate records of temperatures, batch codes etc in line with guidelines
- Clean manufacturing equipment and area in line with guidelines at the end of product
- Ensure flavour & colour of product is correct
- Phoning customers for order taking when needed
Requirements and prospects
- Overall it is a great attitude we are looking for here
- Ideally you will also have an interest in food and eating, preferably an interest in plant based food and the vegan food scene locally and nationally
- Work as a team to achieve right first time products
- Show resilience
- A can-do attitude
- Determination & drive to succeed
The ideal candidate will have 5 GCSE in the range of A* to E (9-3), including English and maths (or equivalent qualifications) Individual employers will set the selection criteria for the applicant. Individuals who have not yet achieved English and maths at GCSE Grade D / Functional Skills Level 1 (or equivalent qualification) or above will need to do so in order to complete this Apprenticeship.
Opportunity to gain full time employment on successful completion of the Apprenticeship. Possibility of further developing skills by undertaking the L3 Food and Drink Advanced Process Operator Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Wage review after 6 months. Level 2 Basic Food Hygiene certificate will be given within 2 months of starting role. This role can involve some heavy lifting. This role can be physically demanding & involves being on your feet for long periods. The place of work is quite remote so own transport is necessary.
About the employer
Bridgwater & Taunton College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bridgwater & Taunton College
Food and drink process operator
Level 2 (GCSE)