Food Carts Team Member
Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them this year.
If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s in our catering team means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for like minded people who –
- Like to work as part of a team.
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
We are looking for team members to work in our skyline carts to delight our guests and deliver a memorable experience. The Skyline carts serve a variety of food choices, including freshly made warm doughnuts, Gourmet Hotdogs, and delicious sweet and savoury pancakes.
You will bring your passion for food to the role and become an expert on the menu sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm with our guests. If you’re the kind of friendly and outgoing personality who can keep smiling even when things are getting a bit hectic, we can teach you the rest.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
•Cashing up and adhering to correct monetary procedures
•Adhere to all Health & Safety and Food Safety policies
•Conform to operating procedures, as well as opening and closing procedures
•To oversee and deliver exceptional customer service
•Take accurate orders and make recommendations
•Delivering food and drink in a professional manner to the Guests
•Communicate with customers to ensure any complaints are resolved satisfactorily
Normal working hours:
The role requires flexibility as the hours that are available will include working evenings and weekends and additional hours during our busiest times. An early shift can start at 9am and evening shift could be until 12:30am during family breaks. During our Live music weekends, these hours could change until 5am
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.