Front of House & Kitchen Staff
Working within a bustling atmosphere as part of passionate team this role as a Food & Beverage Team Member plays a core part in providing fantastic customer service.
Location – Watersmeet Tea Garden EX35 6NT
The Hours: Flexible hours available which includes weekend shifts; to be discussed at interview (No Evenings & No Split Shifts)
The Salary: £8.91 per hour
Duration: Fixed Term Contract until 22nd February 2022
What it’s like to work here
Devon is a county of contrasts – from surfing beaches and spectacular cliffs on the north coast to the mellow south Devon countryside, with the wilds of Dartmoor – our North Devon portfolio has it all! With inspiring valleys, sandy beaches, towering cliffs, woodlands and moorland, North Devon was a favourite landscape of the Romantic Poets. It provides all visitors with a huge opportunity to enjoy the outdoors with walks of all shapes and sizes and if you love the outdoors, you’ll love being part of our team who promote our cause and the importance of preserving these special places for our future generations.
For more information about our property please visit
What you’ll be doing
With your love of working with people, positive attitude and desire to provide an excellent service, you’ll welcome and look after every customer who visits our Food and Beverage outlet. Using your excellent attention to detail, you’ll ensure all signage is displayed correctly and the food served looks delicious. From time to time you may be required to assist the kitchen team with food prep, but your core focus will be from a front of house perspective.
Who we’re looking for
- Helpful & Friendly
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- A team player, but also can work on your own initiative
Benefits for working at the National Trust:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.
For more details and to apply contact Julie Mawby – 07929 377542 EMAIL – Julie.Mawby@nationaltrust.org.uk