Confident Orthodontics are currently recruiting for a Front of House Manager in central Taunton.
We are looking for someone to play a key role in the front of house operation in our growing business focused on professional customer care, based in Taunton. You are professionally presented and naturally gregarious and chatty because you know how to engage with clients. Of course, you are a good listener, empathetic and confident.
Front of House Manager job role:
To proactively manage the front of house non-clinical relationship with all clients in order to retain patients and gain uptake of treatment plans, providing first-class customer service for Confident Orthodontics.
Reports To: The Partners
- Manage the front of house areas and patient reception, providing a customer-focused and seamless patient journey according to Confident Orthodontics standards and procedures. To include: meeting and greeting all patients according to Confident Orthodontics standards and patient journey process. This will include the new Cover 19 procedures introduced for the safety and well-being of patients and staff.
- Welcoming new patients to Confident Orthodontics and introducing them to the Confident Orthodontics philosophy.
- Ensure the front of house areas are maintained to a high standard and complete daily housekeeping tasks, according to Confident Orthodontics standards.Build trusting and caring relationships with all patients (and potential patients), and take all reasonable steps to ensure their comfort and retain them as a client. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure a seamless and customer-focused handover of the patient to the clinical team and, post-treatment/appointment take back responsibility of the patient and paperwork to complete before the end of their visit.
- Provide and explain payment options to the patient where appropriate and take payment.
- Effectively manage the appointment book to ensure that the daily targets can be met and thebooking system is followed, according to Confident Orthodontics procedures.
- Ensure all patients are booked in for their next appointment.
- Assist the clinical team in take-up of treatment plans coordinating with the Treatment Coordinator, booking relevant appointments and taking payment/deposits. Where appropriate, contact patients to confirm the go-ahead for their treatment. Discuss any issues and book the appropriate appointments, discuss payment options and take payment as necessary. Review outstanding payments from patients and follow-up and take payment.
- Update the relevant sales systems/patient records, and record the relevant data capture information as per Confident Orthodontics procedures. Attend “daily huddle” meetings with the whole team to ensure that each day will run smoothly
- Attend weekly meetings to review all sales leads and targets, providing sales reporting to the Directors, and follow-up with relevant actions.
- Cover the calls coming into the practice when the business necessitates, primarily lead enquiries, with the aim of booking new patient consultations and ensure all enquiries are recorded and followed-up, according to Confident Orthodontics standards and procedures.
- Proactively contribute to regular practice meetings.
- Practice Management duties may be part of the role.
Skills & Attitudes:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal (including a positive and friendly phone manner) and written
- Excellent listening skills and a calm, empathic approach to patients
- Builds trust and rapport quickly with a wide range of people
- Well organised, with an eye for details and excellent follow-up ability on all tasks
- 21st Century IT skills
- Dedicated to providing a first-class customer service experience; proven sales experience an asset
- Ability to work as part of a team, and alone when required
- A positive, energetic ”can-do” attitude, with the desire to learn new skills and take on new challenges, shows initiative
- Able to confidently work under pressure, seamlessly, and meet deadlines
- Prepared to work according to the practice systems and brand standards
- A professional appearance
- No prior experience of dentistry is required for this position, although qualification as a dental nurse would be an advantage.
You have probably worked in sales in a retail or customer service environment and so you understand the need to record key data and thrive working to targets. You have the skills to encourage new clients to join us and the motivation required to ensure that our clients keep coming back to us.
This Front of House Manager position is a Full Time job however we may consider a Part Time hours for the right person. The hours will include 1 or 2 Saturdays a month depending on the rota and one late evening each Monday until 8pm.
Salary from £9.31 – £11.75
If this is you (or you know someone who would be perfect for this role), then please call Julie on 01823 289276 to find out more about this role.
Apply today for the Front of House Manager position.