The Lime Kiln
Front of House Supervisor
Fancy working for an award winning business? Do you want to work in a venue that creates innovative and delicious food you can be proud of, serves delicious drinks, many of which are made in our own brewery and is set in a glorious part of the country?
Well, here at Butcombe, we can do just that!
We are looking for a Front of House Supervisor to join the family.
You will be:
– Friendly! OK, it sounds obvious but you will be naturally welcoming and make our customers experience something to raise their spirits!
– Organized. It can be busy on shift and we want someone with great attention to detail.
– Passionate. About the food we serve, the drinks we pour and everything you do will be from the heart.
– Willing to learn. We are constantly improving our service, food and drinks and want you to be ready to learn and make us the talk of the town.
– A leader. You will be able to rally the troops, help train and develop our team and lead from the front!
What’s in it for you?
– The chance to work for an award winning business. We are 2 times (yes, 2 times!) winners of the Best Food Offering at the National Publican Awards.
– The opportunity to work for a diverse company and get experience in a range of venues with different menus.
– Access to industry leading training and development.
– A competitive hourly rate.
– A business who cares about you. We offer an Employee Assistance Program that is there 24/7 to provide you with support.
– Staff parties, events, training courses and much more!
Salary – To Be discussed, plus tips
Schedule – Part Time, Full Time
Experience- Minimum 1 year of experience