Holiday Resort Unity (Brean Sands)
Front of House Team Leader
We are recruiting for a front of house team leader who puts the customer first in all aspects of the role.
You will be based in one of our busy family restaurants and bars and lead the front of house experience to help deliver and smooth and efficient food and drink service.
Working alongside the venue manager duties include hands on supervision and direction of the team to enable table turnover and high standards of cleanliness being maintained.
- Venue set up prior to opening for the shift ahead.
- Meeting and greeting guests, seating guests, advising of arrangements for ordering.
- Running the venue to COVID secure procedures including track and trace requirements and service.
- Directing and allocating team to service areas to meet demand.
- Turnaround of tables.
- Training new team members
- Responding to peaks in demand, thinking on your think.
- Enforcing licensing rules
- Closing down front of house areas ready for the next shift.
Applicants must have previous bar and catering experience ideally at team leader level. A basic good hygiene certificate is beneficial although training is provided.
We have multiple bar and catering venues to you will be allocated to one or multiple areas for the Summer season.
- Day and evening shifts
- Week days, weekends and holiday periods
- Competitive hourly pay paid monthly
- Free car parking
- Food & beverage discount scheme
- Access to online travel, retail dining perks
- Free swimming pass to Brean Splash, free child/ grandchild entry to Brean Play. Discount off birthday party.
- Discounted golf and gym membership
- Team Brean awards
- Access to 24 hr employee assistance program
- Training and recognition
Contract length: 4 months
Part-time hours: 16-48 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.95-£9.50 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Risk assessment and training in place