OD Talent Solutions
Full Time Team Leader
Circa £27k depending on experience
Are you cool as a cucumber in high pressure situations? Do you thrive in a busy environment with lots of variation?
Perhaps you are bored of your current role and seeking something that puts your vast skillset to use?
We could have something for you.
If you enjoy the thought of giving high energy and sense of urgency to provide the best service to your customers and team, then read on.
If recent times have taught us anything, it is that working for a great employer, who genuinely cares about their people, is vitally important. This is an opportunity that gives you sustainability and support within a caring local employer.
Our client has a strong person-centred focus with good values, they look after their employees and keep them at the heart of what they do. They now have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Team Leader to join them on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have leadership experience in a Customer Service Centre (essential)
- Have excellent communication skills (essential)
- Work well under high pressure (essential)
- Work at pace (essential)
- Have experience in challenging, fast-moving environments (essential)
- Have experience in escalations / Customer Complaints Handling (essential)
- Be able to quickly adaptable to change (essential)
- Have some basic line management experience such as holiday requests and return to work interviews (desirable)
- Have experience within the KBB retail sector (desirable)
Some of your responsibilities include:
- To be the “voice of the customer” and represent customer needs and requirements internally to the business.
- To support and work with the Customer Service Manager in developing the team and exceeding customer expectations.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, complaints and compliments, ensuring the highest priority is placed on identifying and satisfying customer needs within the department guidelines, ensuring the Coram brand proposition is met.
- Ensure defined SLA’s are achieved within Customer Service.
- Ensure your team have adequate product knowledge to offer basic technical advice to customers.
- Ensure your team are proficient in their use of the company ERP system (EFACS) as well as other Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel.
- To undertake the responsibilities of your team when there is a requirement so that the service to customers is not impacted. For example, cover of any absence, incl holidays, sickness and peak times.
- To ensure effective leadership of the team in line with company mission, vision and values, policy and procedures.
- Integrate effectively and support the external Sales managers and Sales teams, collaborating well to provide excellent customer service.
- To listen to and answer team members questions, helping to overcome any problems.
- Monitor the work of your team, ensuring tasks are being actioned in line with customer / company deadlines and targets
- Promote a culture of ‘team working’ to ensure smooth operations, consistency and process improvements where possible
- Provide support, coaching, development and training to team members when it’s needed, giving constructive feedback where required.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
In return for your expertise and dedication, you will be offered a salary respective of your experience and skillset, 25 days annual leave and an open opportunity to pursue professional development and growth, amongst other benefits.
If you want an informal chat before committing to an application, you can find me on Linkedin – linkedin.com/in/laura-beth-mackay-756027148 or drop me an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to apply now, we guarantee a response.