Sedgemoor Tree Services
We are looking for team member to work in our grounds maintenance team this is an interesting and varied, full time role, PAYE.
The main work tasks would be general maintenance tasks such as, strimming, spraying, mowing, watering trees etc. Also we get the odd project such as small runs of fencing ( all types) or tree planting.
From time to time during busy periods the maintenance team help other branches of the business on larger projects such as complex tree removals.You will need excellent time management and personal presentation.
Terms & Conditions:
• 28 Days annual leave with an extra day for each year worked in the company.
• PPE and uniform provided
• Basic pay is £11.00-£13.50 per hour depending on skills and experience plus bonuses.
• Lots of opportunities for personal and career development.
• A proven track record in the ability to work within a team safely and efficiently
• A good understanding of health and safety, client policies and national standards
• The ability to work productively without supervision
• The ability to communicate at all levels.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• We require a full driving license, ideally B & E
• First Aid and Chainsaw competencies certificates.
• CSCS/ green or blue card
• Ongoing training is part of the job, skills gaps will be filled
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.