Holiday Resort Unity (Brean Sands)
The South West’s leading family owned holiday resort and visitor attraction is recruiting for a graphic designer. It’s an exciting time to join our creative team within our busy marketing team as we expand and grow our business.
Are you a bright, creative and versatile design whizz??? Ready to put your creative flair to work.
Reporting directly to and assisting the Head of Marketing and Communications you will be working closely with our teams across the business to ensure we deliver an effective marketing strategy. Designing publications to the highest quality and engaging content.
A sample portfolio of work is required for applying for this role.
What we’re looking for in a Graphic Designer
- Experience in the production of printed materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and great copy writing skills.
- A good knowledge of social media marketing tools, SEO is desirable.
- Experience of maintaining websites via a CMS system is desirable.
- Experience in video editing is desirable.
- Great time management skills and planning skills.
- Experience in using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines is essential.
- Being able to adhere to brand guidelines and understand the commercial value of graphic design.
- Your portfolio should demonstrate the wide range of projects you’ve been involved in.
Benefits of working with us include:
- FREE car parking
- Free child/ grandchild entry into Brean Play
- Free swimming for you and 1/2 price entry for up to four of your family.
- 1/2 price gym membership within our fantastic gym
- 1/2 price golf membership
- 20% holiday discount for family members wishing to stay at our resort
- Access to our online perks offering retail and travel details.
- Annual #teambrean awards.
- Hours of work Monday – Friday 8.30am-4.30pm. Occasional evenings and weekends whilst rare, may be required to suit promotional needs.
We recognise how important our team really is to our business and therefore there are some great benefits if you choose to join us. Not forgetting the 7 miles of sandy beach right on our doorstep!
Our Holiday Resort Unity & Brean Leisure Park is an award winning family business has been trading now for over 70 years and we are constantly re-investing and growing the business. We are located in Brean Sands, 10 mins from M5, J22, Burnham-on-Sea.
Share this job