Guest Services Advisor
Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them this summer. If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s as a Guest services team member means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who –
- Like to work as part of a team.
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
An exciting position has arisen within our Guest Services Team. The main purpose of this role is to maintain excellent guest relations in a fast-paced front of house environment. You will be dealing with all guest queries or concerns in a polite and professional manner and offering advice and solutions to our guests both in person and over the phone.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be a multi skilled team member that can log guest’s feedback and report jobs while holding a conversation with the guest in person or over the phone.
- Be able to demonstrate a flexible and organised approach combined with numerical and observation skills.
- Be an enthusiastic team player and be able to follow good working practises and achieve deadlines set.
- Be able to work across multiple computer systems (booking system, feedback system, job reporting system, Microsoft Outlook).
- IT Literate is essential (Word, excel, Microsoft)
Normal Working Hours:
Normal working hours will be between the hours of 9am and 5pm and between 9am and 11pm on our intake days. Days will include Evenings and weekends; Flexibility will be required on our busier days.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.