Handyman / Painter
Would you like to work for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
Butlin’s are looking to recruit Facilities Maintenance Team Member to join the team support our resort maintenance. We are looking for Team members that can provide that extra bit of sparkle to our Guests’ holidays. If you think you can go the extra mile for our Team and our Guests, we’d love to welcome you to the team.
Key responsibilities and duties may include:
- General repair and maintenance of our accommodation and venues
- Working as part of our team to deliver an exceptional standard or work and service
- You must have a flexible approach to work and be willing to undertake additional training and roles as required within the Facilities department
- The role involves working a variety of different shifts including weekends
- Have good communication skills
- Formal qualifications in relevant courses would be an advantage
- Practical hands on experience in a maintenance role
- Be a committed Team Player including being flexible and enthusiastic
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Have a problem solving attitude
- Confident to work on own initiative as necessary
- Subsidised Accommodation available on Resort (over 18 only)
- Subsidised Team Diner
- Many of the Resorts facilities can be used for free
- Free Laundrette
- Holiday discounts for immediate family
- Plus many more!