Health Visitor – Frome
We are looking for an ambitious Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (Health Visitor) to join our award-winning service in Frome. Using your lived experience, you will be able to get involved in service development and share ideas and best practice.
You must be an NMC registered Nurse or Midwife with a SCPHN qualification and an interest of holistically addressing the health needs of children aged 0-5 years and their families.
- The salary for this post is in line with Agenda for Change Band 6, which has a current salary range of £32,306 – £39,027 (£19,383 – £23,416 pro rata).
- Part time: 22.5 hours per week
- Membership of the NHS Pension Scheme, Subject to meeting certain criteria, or Auto enrolment onto our generous Pension Scheme and optional pension enhancement through our Additional Voluntary Contribution scheme.
If you want to get to know our team, come and visit us or learn more about the role, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact:
Helena Reid on 07785 451653 or Email: email@example.com
A bit about the Public Health Nursing Team
In Somerset we have continued to re-shape the way Health Visitors work and our experience gained throughout the pandemic, has enabled us to build on innovative practices to keep delivering the Healthy Child Programme, holistically meeting family’s needs. This has been achieved by working collaboratively with our partner agencies and building community capacity.
We are a team with a strong Public Health Focus committed to improving the health and well-being of our children and families in Somerset using good leadership skills and a sound knowledge base in safeguarding and child protection processes.
In addition, we offer:
- iHV professional membership
- Flexible, family friendly working patterns
- Prioritised superb Safeguarding, Clinical, and Restorative supervision
- The opportunity to fulfil your leadership role within the team
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities
- Generous annual leave allowance, with the opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Staff discounts in gyms.
- Employee Assistance for the times you may need some support and a variety of employee wellbeing services.
- A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work and health screenings.
- My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, online shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets, insurance benefits and more.
Applicants must have a full valid driving licence and have access to a car for work. If necessary, adjustments can be considered in line with the Equality Act 2010.
In this role you will require a criminal background check via Disclosure and Barring Service.
Share this page