40 hours, Full Time, Permanent
£25,525.31 per Annum
Excellent company benefits including Contributory Pension
As a leading Facilities Management company, G4S FM improves the lives of millions of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments. We support the efficient delivery of front line services in critical environments for the private sector, national and local government agencies.
At G4S FM our expertise in sectors such as defence, courts and hospitals is second to none. Our success is underpinned by the way we attract, develop and engage with our people, as well as the culture and values that shape the way we work and how our colleagues carry out their roles.
Our values are integral to everything we do. We act with integrity and respect. We are passionate about safety, security and service excellence and we achieve this through innovation and teamwork. We are a sustainable, ethical business and this is key to the ongoing success of G4S FM.
We have an opportunity for a Helpdesk Coordinator to join our team at Hinkley Point C, Bridgwater.
This is an exciting time to join the G4S Facilities Management Team at Hinkley Point C. We are three years into our ten year contract, working on the largest construction site in Europe.
The first new nuclear power station to be built in the UK in over 20 years; Hinkley Point C in Somerset will provide low-carbon electricity for around 6 million homes and bring lasting benefits to the UK economy.
Construction and operation of Hinkley Point C will create 25,000 employment opportunities, up to 1,000 apprenticeships and 64% of the project’s construction value is predicted to go to UK companies. There are currently over 4,000 workers on site.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 0800 – 1700. The salary for this role is £25,525.31 per annum.
As the Helpdesk Coordinator, you will operate the Service Desk across HPC main and additional sites and co-ordinate administrative activities to ensure a smooth running of the Desk.
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage all Service Desk and calls.
- Liaise with the hard services team to appoint reactive and PPM tasks.
- Assist with contractors reports, uploading completion dates to CAFM system.
- Generate Service desk reports.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain quotes for consumables and project work.
- Collate, update and maintain consumables/Facilities materials inventory.
- Collate all meter readings/waste transfers & upload to CAFM system.
- General administration duties,including photocopying, filing and auditing.
- Support the wider FM team in delivering the service as agreed in the SLA.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests made by the Senior Management Team and provide cover for other team members where appropriate.
- To be flexible when required to cover other administration/reception duties for holidays/sickness and lunch breaks.
The Ideal Candidate
Essential Requirements are:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to follow instructions.
- Used to dealing with confidential information,
- Ability to manage and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines and balance priorities.
- Skills and knowledge Essential
- Good verbal and written skills
- Numerate skills required and coping with fluctuating experience of workloads.
- Computer literate
Additional Company Benefits available:
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Progression, training and development opportunities.