HGV Class 2 (CAT C) Driver – PM Shift
Salary: £12.81 per hour: Weekly paid, plus the opportunity to earn overtime and up to a £3k performance-related bonus per year!!
Hours of Work: Standard shift pattern average 42 hours per week – Rest Day Working and overtime available. NO Overnight stays. Standard shift pattern is a 4 on 2 off rotating shift pattern to enable the business to service our customer’s requirements 7 days a week. Start time anywhere between Midday and 2.00 p.m. depending on the route.
What CLEAN will offer you
- Performance related bonus scheme based on safety, compliance, and service up to £3,000 per annum
- Paid CPC training
- Provide a free managed medical service for vocational driving licence renewals
- Free Eyesight Checks and Optical Care Voucher Scheme
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Provide appropriate pathways for future development opportunities within site transport teams through Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Thorough onboarding training and induction programme
- Deliver the appropriate training to enable you to do your job to the very best of your ability aligned with business expectations
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free uniform provided
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
What do I need to apply for the role?
- Current and Valid Class 2 (CAT C) Driving Licence
- Current and Valid Digital Tacho card
- Current and Valid Driver Qualification Card (Driver CPC card)
- Good communication skills
- A customer focused approach
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Have a flexible approach and a can-do attitude
What will I be doing?
- Delivering and collecting linen from our customers within the sites’ geographical service area
- Delivering outstanding internal and external customer satisfaction
- Demonstrating a flexible and positive can-do attitude with a right- first-time outcome
- Representing the CLEAN brand in a professional manner
We provide continuous investment in our people. We have cutting edge technologies and a modern vehicle fleet. We are a leading textile rental and laundry services company providing professional linen and workwear to the hospitality and manufacturing industries throughout the UK.
CLEAN achieved the RoSPA Gold Medal Fleet Safety Award for 2020, are accredited members of the DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme and have also been awarded the RoSPA Gold Medal Award for maintaining and improving high standards in health and safety for the 9th year in succession.
If you want to be a part of an organisation with a clear vision and strong, shared values, we will provide you with the tools to do a great job. Your contributions will be properly recognised, highly valued and well rewarded.
Share this page