Holiday Resort Unity (Brean Sands)
Holiday Reservations Agent
Holiday Resort Unity is the South West’s leading family owned, award winning holiday resort. We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, target driven holiday reservations agent. You must have a passion to succeed, be self-motivated; proactively answer all inbound holiday enquires ensuring that a high level of conversion to booking is achieved.
Duties of a holiday reservations agent include: –
- Answer the telephone and provide quotes for holidays and assist guests with their choices.
- Make outbound calls to existing and new leads to follow up on quotes and to encourage guests to upgrade to a higher level of accommodation
- Be able to work well as part of a team to ensure that all revenue, occupancy and yield targets are achieved. Commission is also available to earn on top of basic salary.
- Last of all but most importantly you must excel at customer service and assist our guests with their choices, after all, a holiday is a special occasion and we want our guests to not only choose our Resort but select the accommodation that best suits their needs, budgets and expectations.
- Computer literacy
- Pleasant phone manner
- Exceptional guest service
- Ability to work under pressure – we can take up to 500 calls a day
- Full time permanent role (40 hours per week) OR
- 2nd position – seasonal contract until September (ideal student post)
About our Company
We are an award winning family run business. In 2016 we won ‘Best Family Business in Somerset’ at the Somerset Business Awards and ‘Best Holiday Park in Somerset’ at the North Somerset Tourism Awards.
We are located in Brean 10 mins from Burnham On Sea, J22., M5.
In return for being a holiday sales advisor t we offer: –
- Full induction and training
- Free swimming pass for Brean Splash Waterpark
- Free entry into Brean Play if you have children and 20% discount off birthday parties
- Free online perks which includes over 100 online offers.
- Over 1/2 price discounted gym and golf membership.
- Free car parking
- Annual company awards
- Competitive salary, and commission paid monthly.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £8.40-£8.95 per hour
- Performance bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Risk assessment and precautions in place