Hollywood Bowl Team Member
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Joining the Hollywood Bowl Group as a Team Member offers:
- A competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to earn an extra 50p per hour paid to you every month!
- Optional pension plan
- Additional days holiday with length of service up to 5 days
- Ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- Free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food, drink, bowling, and golf for you and up to 5 friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- Access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- Well-being training to support you in the workplace
- Opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- Flexible working, allowing you to have the perfect work life blend, to spend time with your family and to study
As a Team Member for Hollywood Bowl Group, you will be at the very centre of the customer’s journey!
No two shifts are the same, you may be welcoming customers at reception, hosting parties on the lanes or serving food & drink from our bar and diner. Your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, Team Members are trained across all areas of the centre to support the effective operation of the business.
You will be given a through induction and ongoing training and development to set you up for success, as well as ongoing development and career opportunities should you wish to take the next step into management.
To be a successful Team Member, we’ll want to see:
- Great customer service, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly, supportive and helpful team player
- Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
The Hollywood Bowl Group have a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 64 bowling centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini golf brand added to the portfolio that has three current locations we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with 3 new sites opening in the next 6 months.